The Mission of the Greater Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce is to promote a favorable economic climate in the Indian Valley trade area by providing opportunities for the exchange of economic, civic and legislative issues which enhance the quality of life.
The Goals and Objectives of the Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce are as follows:
- Represent and plan for the needs and concerns of the local businesses of the greater Indian Valley.
- Initiate community programs to improve the local business climate.
- Propose and monitor legislation/governmental activities which impact the greater Indian Valley.
- Provide communications about Chamber activities, as well as communications about business and economic developments to the greater Indian Valley.
- Develop and evaluate the goals and objectives of the Chamber and provide leadership and direction in achieving those goals and objectives.
- Provide a forum for business interaction.
- Manage the Chamber in a fiscally responsible manner.