Administrative Assistant - Part - Time
Indian Creek Foundation
420 Cowpath Road
Administrative Assistant - Part Time
Posting Start Date:
Wednesday, 10 May 2017
Posting End Date:
Friday, 16 June 2017
The PART-TIME Administrative Assistant (Incident & Compliance Assistant) will report to Risk Management and Compliance Manager to assist with entering reportable incidents into Enterprise Incident Management (EIM) system as needed.
- Follow up with appropriate personnel to obtain and input information necessary for the Manager to finalize reportable incidents.
- Complete incident data entry of all optional incident reports in EIM.
- Update various Incident Management Trackers and the Weekly Opens list as needed.
- Perform ongoing risk management and risk assessment for agency programs. Alert the Manager of incident trends.
- Responsible for preparing and mailing quarterly service verifications for Behavioral Health Program.
- Responsible for annual mailing of Code of Conduct Tri-fold and letter.
- Assist with regular program and administrative billing audits as directed by the Manager.
- Revise and initiate Satisfaction Surveys as directed by the Leadership Team and Management.
- Member of Incident Review Committee and attend monthly scheduled meeting.
Education: Associates Degree in related field required.
Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong, accurate data entry and computer skills consisting of Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook. Must be highly organized, analytical, have strong ability to multi task, meet deadlines, and maintain high level of quality.
Hours: 20 hrs per week; willing to be flexible